Field and Tab provides professional support services for Market Research agencies.
Situated on the Berea in Durban, Field and Tab was established 20 years ago to conduct market research, primarily for out-of-province clients who had a requirement for high quality independent research facilities in KwaZulu-Natal.
Founding and managing director Richard Masefield comments:
"We cater to the demand for a specialised, reliable and dedicated infrastructure that research companies can access for their outsourcing requirements."
Field and Tab's long and broad experience has given it insight and understanding of what the industry requires and what it's expectations are from its professional partners. As a consequence, Field and Tab's primary orientation is now directed at offering a wide range of independent support services for market research companies.
Amongst the services and facilities we provide are:
- Respondent Discussion Rooms with Client Viewing Rooms
- Interviewing & Respondent Recruitment Services
- Catering for Respondents & Clients
- Video & Audio Recording
On request, we can also assist with the following 3rd party services:
- Translators who will sit with clients during groups
- Video & Camera Operators for Field Work
All of these functions are run and coordinated from our Field and Tab Market Research premises in Claribel Road, Windermere, Berea, Durban. The offices provide 2 purpose-built air-conditioned viewing rooms, 2 board rooms, a reception area as well as a lounge for pre-group filtering.
Our large balcony also adds to efficiency on groups arrival. There are 8 parking bays on the property and plenty of road parking where we provide our own car guard.
Postponement within 48 hours of a Scheduled Group
- Where respondents have already been recruited, and a Group Session is rescheduled for a different day, then:
- Full incentive fees are to be paid to Field & Tab, to be passed on in full to the Respondents
- Field & Tab fees are to be paid, but will be offset against the Group when it takes place
- Any groups postponed that do not take place within 2 months of the original schedule date will then be deemed cancelled.
Cancellations on the day of a Scheduled Group
- Groups cancelled on the day of the Scheduled Session will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Full charge for:
- Venue Hire
Cancellations within 48 hours of a Scheduled Group
- Groups cancelled within 48 hours of a Scheduled Session will incur:
- A 50% cancellation fee
- Venue Hire
- Full charge for:
Photocopy and printing facilities are available in-house. Postnet is across the road for more demanding print requirements, as well as courier and bulk posting services.
If you require transport, we can recommend Mozzie Cabs:
|See:||Mozzie Cabs||http://mozzie.co.za||(0860) 66-99-43|
There is also a Bed and Breakfast within a few minutes drive that can be booked for convenient accommodation directly through us.
Note that Field and Tab clients do not need to pay up-front for accommodation.
|See:||Coweys Corner Guest House||http://coweyscorner.co.za||(082) 568-1635|
The pictures below should give you a good feel for our facilities.
Please click to enlarge individual images ...
21 Claribel Road
Tel: +27 (31) 303-5690
Fax: +27 (31) 303-5693
GPS: -29.833142, 31.019137